Engagement Beyond Subscriptions for Associations
The second in our Winter Roundtable series will be focusing on ‘Engagement Beyond Subscriptions for Associations’. This event will be hosted by Nick Smith, co-Founder of Manifesto Growth, and Duncan Edwards, CEO of British American Business.
The roundtable will last for 90 minutes, during which time you’ll be able to do the following:
– Hear from Duncan on what engagement means to BAB, and how they drive deeper relationships with their members
– Give your perspective, discuss key issues, share experiences with Duncan and other attendees
– Take away ideas and actions that you can implement in your own organization and/or association
– Make new connections!
Please note, the roundtables are invite only, but we will be recording a selection of them for you to watch back at a later time.
Time and Date:
Wednesday 2nd December
11:00 EST (ending at 12:30)
1. Beyond retention, what does engagement mean to you?
2. How do you serve your members and build valuable relationships?
3. How do you create value for, and from, your different audience groups?
4. What has been the impact/your response to COVID?
5. What will stick in 2021 and going forward?
|11:00||Welcome, set-up and introductions, short intro to Manifesto|
|12:25||Wrap up and close|